Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

You said you think the cases are have climbed because people aren’t wearing the masks correctly based on what you “see”. I said the cases are climbing and people are wearing their masks properly. Do you understand?
This still has nothing to do with what you said about the virus being different. It’s not different. I was just making an observation. Never said it was completely true.

I mean I'm waiting for...

A venmo
A study
An explanation for lower case counts in places with high mask compliance
A consistent goalpost
An explanation for masks shutting down the economy
An explanation for why we suddenly "can't" pass laws or dictate behavior....

But it aint forthcoming. I mean, I've provided plenty but all I've gotten so far in response is literally a tabloid headline. So it all seems fitting.

Well, I have a bed to get to. I'll be sure to post more memes when I get back. ;)
I will send you a Christmas gift just for being such a good sport. 😎

You said you think the cases are have climbed because people aren’t wearing the masks correctly based on what you “see”. I said the cases are climbing and people are wearing their masks properly. Do you understand?
Just so I understand, you are saying you are monitoring EVERYONE in the state of New Jersey and have certified they are ALL complying and wearing their masks properly?

Back
Top Bottom