Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

1607315452239.jpeg

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/masking-lack-of-evidence-with-politics/
I have several graphs showing increase and several studies- masks only make you feel protected, so wash your hands! Wash your mask too! Not against wearing them just is a false sense of security- especially when the general public wear them. I spend hours of training on cross contamination and PPE personal Protection Equipment.
I would rather see you wash your hands and stay home when sick.
Agreed.

Which brings it all back around to the reason I’m here in the first place. People just continue to ridicule others who think differently than them in this thread. Jokes and people calling others stupid for not wearing a mask or going out and about.
Which, I already addressed earlier. You are entitled to express your opinion, and they are entitled to express theirs. The first amendment doesn't protect you from being called out for the views you express. I didn't engage you because I had an issue with you expressing an opinion. I engaged with you because I disagreed with the views you expressed. There's a difference.

Which, I already addressed earlier. You are entitled to express your opinion, and they are entitled to express theirs. The first amendment doesn't protect you from being called out for the views you express. I didn't engage you because I had an issue with you expressing an opinion. I engaged with you because I disagreed with the views you expressed. There's a difference.

1607316157427.png

I'm CHOCK full of sassy jokes and comics. I've got a stockpile a mile long. XD

Your opinion seems to be that all people in your state are doing everything correctly- which means that those guidelines aren’t working very well because of the rising case count. How is that any more factual than their opinion that people who aren’t following those guidelines are the reason for cases going up?
Of course they’re not. That is exactly my point about trying to get *everyone on board. It’s never going to happen. So find a new solution. If even one person doesn’t follow the rules it will render everything everyone else has done to protect themselves practically useless or at least ineffective if they come into contact with them. Maybe the vaccine will be it. Who knows?

Maybe tomorrow we can all talk about the vaccine? The fact the companies won’t be liable for any medical damages etc... should make for some outstanding conversation. 😉

Back
Top Bottom