Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

If you think I'm gonna be on this thread tomorrow? You're out of your mind. I VERY RARELY make an exception to my rule of never being serious... there are only certain instances in which I make an exception. This time just happened to fit my criteria. I'll be back in my Kingdom tomorrow, baking brownies and having a laugh.
Wait you mean this whole time you were actually being serious? Come on say it ain’t so?

If everyone wears a face diaper, then we should open the economy 100%

Shuttering small businesses because they aren’t essential enough for the politicians to put them on a list is malarkey. You cannot outlaw outdoor dining for businesses, yet allow the exact same setup to feed a film set full of people be set up 100 yards away because they are on some fancy list after they greased the pockets of the

I also want to know why masks were not effective in protection from the flu but coronavirus is.

I personally believe masks are as effective as using chain link fence for mosquito netting.

We are causing very real harm to the livelihood of people because of a virus that is 99.8% survivable. That number is continually improving also.

Back
Top Bottom