Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

If everyone wears a face diaper, then we should open the economy 100%

Shuttering small businesses because they aren’t essential enough for the politicians to put them on a list is malarkey. You cannot outlaw outdoor dining for businesses, yet allow the exact same setup to feed a film set full of people be set up 100 yards away because they are on some fancy list after they greased the pockets of the

I also want to know why masks were not effective in protection from the flu but coronavirus is.

I personally believe masks are as effective as using chain link fence for mosquito netting.

We are causing very real harm to the livelihood of people because of a virus that is 99.8% survivable. That number is continually improving also.
Why waste our tax dollars on a vaccine..

Ya'll DO know staff's asked anti maskers and covid hoaxxers to not participate in the thread? I wonder... It should honestly be in the front post IMO.....
I was not aware, and while I certainly do not fit into that category, I, as a gracious Queen, will hand this thread back to those being currently being affected with the illness.

Last edited:
Let's all not argue about this subject please. If you do not believe this virus is real or is a threat to you, please do not post in this thread, period.

Thank you for your understanding.
-BYC Staff

So an echo chamber is what is required here?

Have fun and enjoy the koolaide.

I’ll be making informed decisions for myself without handing my rights over to anyone.
Feel free to complain to staff about it. I'll go ahead and quote the post to you so you know exactly where to complain. 9_9;

Say , do I get a mask excuse if I get the vaccine?

Always trying to find an easy way out ;). I'm falling asleep ..

Uh... Yeah I'd actually say that'd be reasonable.
But it is a 2 part vaccine that takes a couple months to build up in your system. So like you could stop wearing a mask around 1 month after the second shot after your antibody tests come back good? Unless you test positive after that (possible, it's only 95% effective), that seems totally fair.

I was not aware, and while I certainly do not fit into that category, I, as a gracious Queen, will hand this thread back to those being currently dealing with the illness.

I mean, it's for people who're having a rough time of it. I'd say anyone who shows up in good faith instead of to pick fights is welcome. Many of us haven't had it yet but are just worried about it.

gRWYg83.jpg

Blind hope that someone would practice what they preach instead of coming in here just to harass people who are suffering? ;)
Pass . ..

Uh... Yeah I'd actually say that'd be reasonable.
But it is a 2 part vaccine that takes a couple months to build up in your system. So like you could stop wearing a mask around 1 month after the second shot after your antibody tests come back good? Unless you test positive after that (possible, it's only 95% effective), that seems totally fair.
The ever-changing future awaits us ...

Back
Top Bottom