Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

So far, they haven't aligned with any sort of facts either.

Sick burn Qwert!

Remember recently when we were discussing the pfizer vax and its unfortunate vulnerability to the South African strain of Rona? It was the time you did that really cool bucket illustration. ‘Member? Remember when I said that only 5.4% of the vaxxed Rona positive cases had the SA variant and that meant the other 94.6% of vaxxed Rona positive patientshad some different variant or variants of Rona? And you said something along the lines of “No that can’t be. That would be a bigger story than the “wimpy 5%”! Then you just kinda decided that wasn’t the case and went on. The facts of the study were that only 5.4% of the POSITIVE vaccinated people had the SA variant. What I am saying is that you didn’t understand, or better put, wouldn’t understand the information. If you are not grasping the info should you be judging the alignment of facts snd concerns?

You’re close though. It’s like you’re looking into a bucket next to the one you are supposed to be looking in. 😁

Get your jabs
Do your parts
They won’t control your mind
They’ll control your farts!

Okay, well, it's kind of hard to respond to accusations against "the powers that be" because that could be anyone or any thing. You'll have to be more specific.

Likewise, I don't know what "deepen their hooks into humanity" means. 🤷‍♀️

I'll just say this. If the government wanted to somehow control and force submission of its population, it is super easy and cheap to do. Just withhold all services that the government does for people. Tell them they have to submit or there won't be any education, roads, facilities, security, food assistance, law enforcement, regulation of food safety, etc. Wtihin months people would submit to their evil plans, easy peasy. No need to go to all the trouble of inventing a pandemic, creating a real vaccine for the fake pandemic (or maybe it's a fake vaccine for a real pandemic? I can never keep it straight!), and then pausing the vaccine because it might ... hurt people? I'm lost. Too many intersecting conspiracy theories to make any sense of it all.

Look into these and tell me if you see the hooks in humanity:

The Rohingya of Burma
The Uighurs of china
The Tuskegee Experiments
The Trail of Tears
And the countless present day slaves, especially in china, who literally work their lives away feeding our lust for name brand products.

Seriously, please look into these things, don’t just google them for your response. Your government and many of the governments of the world(powers that be) have committed incredible atrocities and still do today. We went to war in Iraq for almost two decades because of “weapons of mass destruction” that didn’t exist. Your government did that. How many of our lives were lost? How many Iraqis? Some say close to 400,000!!! Hooks in humanity are everywhere. Put in by the same Govs that fast tracked these jabs.

I don't need to google those things, Winter Coop. I'm familiar with all of them and I agree with you, the US government, and other governments around the world have committed atrocities. No argument from me on that.

They've done amazing and good things too though. Ended slavery. Gave women the right to vote. Recently our government sent out stimulus checks to families who are suffering economic hardship due to the pandemic. I don't hear anyone complaining about that or referring to free money from the government as "hooks into humanity".

It's obvious you distrust the US government and to that I say, find a country to live in that makes you happy. We all need to feel safe and to trust those in power. I would hate to live in fear like you do.

I don't need to google those things, Winter Coop. I'm familiar with all of them and I agree with you, the US government, and other governments around the world have committed atrocities. No argument from me on that.

They've done amazing and good things too though. Ended slavery. Gave women the right to vote. Recently our government sent out stimulus checks to families who are suffering economic hardship due to the pandemic. I don't hear anyone complaining about that or referring to free money from the government as "hooks into humanity".

It's obvious you distrust the US government and to that I say, find a country to live in that makes you happy. We all need to feel safe and to trust those in power. I would hate to live in fear like you do.

Distrust of the US and most governments comes with the territory, literally. Home of the Red Man and all. However, I do not live in fear at all. True real contentment is how I feel about my personal life. But as a human I am keenly aware of the capacity of people to corrupt themselves in positions of power. Whether you think its just rich trying to get richer or actual evil, people can draw their own conclusions.

Yeah, sadly, no government is without corrupt individuals. That's why we are at least somewhat fortunate in the U.S. where we have the structural checks and balances that can help root out corruption. And we have the media to bring sunlight to acts of corruption and other flaws of our system of government. And, as voters, we have a voice in selecting our representatives.

It's far from perfect, but it could be worse. The covid virus is a force of nature, like a hurricane. The government is not to blame for hurricanes or pandemics; they must do their best to help the population get through it, with guidance from experts who understand how viruses work.

Yeah, sadly, no government is without corrupt individuals. That's why we are at least somewhat fortunate in the U.S. where we have the structural checks and balances that can help root out corruption. And we have the media to bring sunlight to acts of corruption and other flaws of our system of government. And, as voters, we have a voice in selecting our representatives.
And we have the media to bring sunlight to acts of corruption and other flaws of our system of government.

Hahahhaha 😂😂😂😂😂

There was just a release of CNN producers admitting that they had an agenda and a mission to assure Trump didn’t win. Now like or dislike Trumpy-bear if you want. But I hardly think anyone with that level of bias is capable of shining much sunlight. 😂😂😂

CNN is a private business; not government. Private businesses can do that; we are a capitalist country so that's just the way it is.

My media of choice is National Public Radio, which is funded by its listeners, for the most part, and is not beholden to political or corporate entities so their news is fair.

If you want news that doesn't criticize Dear Leader, move to North Korea. 😄

Ok, I need some clarification after reading through the last at least ten pages . Please don't take this as judgmental, I've just lost the train of thought somewhat, but a simple question for @Winter Creek Coop and @RebeccaRN: What is the point you are trying to make in context to the original intent of this thread?

Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread​

Ok, I need some clarification after reading through the last at least ten pages . Please don't take this as judgmental, I've just lost the train of thought somewhat, but a simple question for @Winter Creek Coop and @RebeccaRN: What is the point you are trying to make in context to the original intent of this thread?

Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread​

Just that it hasn't really affected my daily life and the shaming of those who don't want the vaccine is not necessary or deserved

Back
Top Bottom