Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I have done well with the booster. Yay! Now, like I said earlier, hope I don't get my grandsons cold. 😕. Interesting thing. Since I got my vaccine shots in March, I haven't had a cold. What? I have usually had a couple by now if not more. I don't have the best immune system. Anyway, this is an interesting article. Hope it's true findings! ............. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/new...w-covid-19-strains--and-maybe-the-common-cold

My boss has been sick for a while to the point I thought he had covid. His doctor required him to get a covid test before he came in to the office because one of his employees has an autoimmune disease. Turns out he had a staph infection in his throat. But covid test was negative. He gets sick all the time. Hes already had strep twice this year

Have you read any of his books?
Not yet, looks like he writes some good one's though.
Have read a few of his brothers books the Preston and Child books, would like to read every one of those.
I go in spurts on reading books, been awhile.
I actually was thinking of putting the phone down and digging something out beings I have no energy to do anything still. Have a bunch of books I bought and haven't got to yet.

Have read a few of his brothers books the Preston and Child books, would like to read every one of those.
I actually was thinking of putting the phone down and digging something out beings I have no energy to do anything still. Have a bunch of books I bought and haven't got to yet.
I read the Hot Zone back in the '90s, it was really good.

Mostly! Things were simpler when they were able to free-range under loose supervision. However, we had a bobcat visitor that proved that loose supervision is as good as no supervision. The survivors (all but one) have a nice secure run, but they dearly missed foraging. Hence the walks! I’m sure it’s good for all of us, but it can be a bit of a chore on rainy or especially cold days or on days during which my work hours are excessively long! We are, however, trying to get as many good walks as we can before the snow comes and puts a stop on all ducky fun.
Can you disclose what type of work you do?

This is what scares me about smallpox. I was vaccinated for it when it was still common practice (mid to late ‘60’s). My first niece was born in the mid ‘70’s. Sometime between my getting the vaccine and her birth, it was no longer done as a standard practice. I’ve not met anyone of her generation or younger (admittedly a small pool for me) who have had the small pox vaccine.

All it would take is one broken test tube and one human carrier.
Yep

I like audio books now. Been listening to the my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom