Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

One thing I keep telling people, say 99% survival rate , sounds great, USA has had 788,000 covid deaths? At 1% with 330 million people we have a long way to go then for the average, that means we will hit 3 million 330 thousand dead... Is my math wrong?
Your math is correct. But it assumes a constant virulence of the strain and a constant host susceptability. The mortality rate has leveled off on a curve rather than in a steady incline so, to me, that signals a weaker virus and/or a stronger host population (immunity, prevention measures).

Yes, that sadly is true. I was thinking of natural remedies.
Oh, yes. Definitely! D3, Zinc, C, Quercetin are all things you can do to boost your immune system. I've added these supplements to my regimen. I've also added a moisturizing nasal spray, get fresh air, daily (with my chickens 😉). Healthier eating and sleep routines also help. Living my life, but using sensible flu-season protocols. I am also on HCQ, prophylactically

Last edited:
Oh, yes. Definitely! D3, Zinc, C, Quercetin are all things you can do to boost your immune system. I've added these supplements to my regimen. I've also added a moisturizing nasal spray, get fresh air, daily (with my chickens 😉). Healthier eating and sleep routines also help. Living my life, but using sensible flu-season protocols. I am also on HCQ, prophylactically
Dont forget exercise! Keeps the heart and the lungs happy.

Your math is correct. But it assumes a constant virulence of the strain and a constant host susceptability. The mortality rate has leveled off on a curve rather than in a steady incline so, to me, that signals a weaker virus and/or a stronger host population (immunity, prevention measures).
Are you familiar with Farrs law? Ive found it rather interesting that no doctor or epidemiologists speaking to the general populace has even brought him up when dr. Farr essentially wrote the narrative on pandemics. I also find it strange that there appears to be a trend for when pandemics occur. My theory is, mind you just a theory (dont want to explode the internet) is that new strains and diseases are used by the powers that be to conduct social experiments. One could argue that this has been quite an extensive social experiment whether being used for sinister purposes or not. Ive similarly noticed a trend in the rhetoric used by our officials: comply, mandate, please. When coupled with the first two it seems contradictory. Please...but you must. Comply but not be compelled. That word alone is what is causing a lot of us that remain skeptical to resist. Theyve tried asking nicely, bribery, and force. We most certainly live in a scary time. Virus or no virus the over reach is quite palpable. I fear we will never go back to an age of normalcy beyond this.

Did you see this?;
We have saw now Dr Fauci's take on gain of function research in his own words (pretty scary IMHO) how about Peter Daszak from EcoHealth Alliance, the one that received tax payer funds from Fauci that went to the Wuhan Lab, his words ;
Daszak states that researchers found that SARS likely originated from bats and then set out to find more SARS-related coronaviruses, eventually finding over 100. He observed that some coronaviruses can "get into human cells in the lab," and others can cause SARS disease in "humanized mouse models."
"You can manipulate them in the lab pretty easily." What he then mentioned has become the telltale trait of SARS-CoV-2, its spike protein: "Spike protein drives a lot of what happens with the coronavirus, zoonotic risk."
Daszak mentions the WIV's collaboration with Baric: "and we work with Ralph Baric at UNC [University of North Carolina] to do this." As has been suggested by proponents that SARS-CoV-2 is a chimera made in a lab, he speaks of inserting the spike protein "into a backbone of another virus" and then doing "some work in the lab."

https://www.taiwannews.com....

No I didn’t see this. Thanks for sharing.

I highly recommend Henry Aarons book: the politicians and professors. He talks about the hundreds of millions of dollars governments spend on social experiments to test out policy. Believe what you choose to believe but its always smart to keep your mind open to information. Again this is just my theory and I dont have enough information to back it up so take it with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom