Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I think dwelling on what I can't do isn't going to help.
I like the idea mentioned a couple pages ago, about high school students earning community service credits - potentially shopping for the homebound. Perhaps that idea could be expanded to scouts, church youth groups...
I wonder if your local township or county could connect you with a helpful service

ninja, did you have a chance to see the few comments of yours i quoted a few pages back? about covid, hiv, and the common cold?
Sorry been a little busy worrying about staceys problem. As far as the common cold thing I was simply relating what the local news said. Also HIV is a coronavirus. By definition from the CDC:Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses. Some coronaviruses cause cold-like illnesses in people, while others cause illness in certain types of animals, such as cattle, camels, and bats. Some coronaviruses, such as canine and feline coronaviruses, infect only animals and do not infect people.
Basically any virus that can go from animal to people is a coronavirus. Are the two in the same class, no. But the same family.

I don't have that kind of money for gasoline. I am glad you do. I aso can not drive outside of my town. I wish the real store here didn't shut down do to Covid,so I could get real food that I want to eat. I cared about hunger pains more.
Can you reach out to your township? They may be able to help find a solution. Is there a local food pantry?

Laughing at the back to Stacey part. Personally I wouldn't want air tight casket. People that do them don't give back to nature. Only my opinion.
A while back workers found an airtight coffin at a construction site. It broke open moving it and the smell was so bad the site was closed for days.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom