Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Can we drop vaccination subject?
I will drop this subject but perhaps someone can pm me in the know about anything injected in the skull on newborns. This has been a lifelong mystery to me and Id like it resolved. As I said my poor mother died very young and suffered through mental illness all her life so I pray someone can reach out to me on this. I feel as if I will never know the truth at this point. Lets get back on topic but if you know something please send me a private message. Thank you in advance

Yes mandatory or so they told me at the time. Unfortunately I am one of non responders. They Would titer us every year and. My antibodies wouldn’t show up so I got the jab again every year.

Do you know they vaccinate 1 day old for hep b routinely now. I think that is a crime.
My HepB vac. won't convert either. I got a half dozen jabs and still negative titers.
Just one more thing to be extra careful around.

No, Ninja. The person who said there was a link between vaccinations and autism admitted they made it up.
I dont know about this particular individual but Ive heard otherwise. Regardless I made a promise to casport and I hope someone will reach out to me regarding my mothers story. My sister was born in 1987 if that helps. I have PTSD and GAD as a result of growing up with a mentally ill parent. Just today found out I have HBP on top of it and I have to wait to get my medicine. Its been an awful day

I dont know about this particular individual but Ive heard otherwise. Regardless I made a promise to casport and I hope someone will reach out to me regarding my mothers story. My sister was born in 1987 if that helps. I have PTSD and GAD as a result of growing up with a mentally ill parent. Just today found out I have HBP on top of it and I have to wait to get my medicine. Its been an awful day
I'm sorry. Hope tomorrow's better. :hugs I'll have to look up GAD and HBP .. tomorrow! Night!

Back
Top Bottom