Coturnix hatching eggs

Effective February 1,2020 most all eggs will be$3/dozen plus shipping cost.
Includes falb fee,grau fee,Pearl,snowy,pansy,English white,silver,a&m, Wildtype, Tibetan,Rosetta, Scarlett, red range, Italian, Manchurian, Autumn Amber,
True rare ones will be $6/dozen
Limited availability
Shipped USPS in foam shippers
Npip & ai tested
Thank you and enjoy!

Includes falb fee,grau fee,Pearl,snowy,pansy,English white,silver,a&m, Wildtype, Tibetan,Rosetta, Scarlett, red range, Italian, Manchurian, Autumn Amber,
Limited availability
Npip & ai tested
Thank you and enjoy!
I'm too ignorant/stupid to know how to erase this post :he :lau

New German line mostly. Pics I've posted except black. A silver, lanendar mix, and Italian, manchurians and Autumn Amber mix.
And I apologize I didn't mean to bid, I had 28 ready in case someone bid over you. When I sent lol I hit both post buttons. :idunno :th

It's ok.
I joke around a lot.
I was only kidding when I said...don't bid.

I am excited to see what hatches.
I'll be starting a new thread this week, probably Wednesday, if you want to follow the hatch.

Have you hatched out Pansy Fee yet?
None of Zach's, set for next week I think, others I have have more white

Limited availability
Npip & ai tested
Thank you and enjoy!
Do you have any pics?

Im in SE Wisconsin.looking for a dz italian eggs.what would shipping be?
$15 the way we ship. I have a special foam ordered that will in a small box but not certain how it'll work. I've tried to delete my post.we have decided to focus on a variety box of eggs from many colors and will include at least 1 from birds not offered from breeders that I know of

Back
Top Bottom