Coturnix Quail Basics- Information and Pictures Galore

Hopefully lots more to come.
thumbsup.gif

I sure hope so!

One hatched :( but my lamp went out 5 days to hatch for many hours... Three more eggs rocked and rolled but passed in their shells :hit 12 out of the 15 actually developed until the bulb died.... I expected 10 chicks to hatch, but then as I said the bulb was out for several hours...

One hatched :( but my lamp went out 5 days to hatch for many hours... Three more eggs rocked and rolled but passed in their shells :hit 12 out of the 15 actually developed until the bulb died.... I expected 10 chicks to hatch, but then as I said the bulb was out for several hours...

I didn't think any would hatch. Still awesome! Sounds like you're having my luck. This week between drownings, one lamp going out, and one lamp over heating, I lost close to 200 quail.

Thankfully, though, I've got that many due in just a few days again. Ugh. My adults are all in the freezer with 75 up and coming cots starting to crow and display.

She hatched, more would of too...
Sadly my 4 week olds are rejecting her Grrrrrrrrrr!
Only my roosters tho... Well my 2 known Roos and a unknown (does this mean he's a roo to?)
Everyone else ingnored her...(hopefully my 2 unknowns are hens...)

Back
Top Bottom