Could cbd stop roosters from crowing?

Fluckadoodledoooo

In the Brooder
Dec 3, 2019
Hello everyone! I’m in love with my rooster he is truly so sweet, loves to be held and is really gentle and protective of his ladies. During covid we had to move and unfortunately the only places available did not allow roosters, I have found a place for him but she is also concerned about her neighbors complaining. If we could stop the crowing she’d love to stay. Now I know everyone says there is no way to do so but where there’s a will there’s a way ;)! I read that melatonin and cbd might have calming effects on the rooster and keep him from crowing early. Has anyone tried this?

Hello everyone! I’m in love with my rooster he is truly so sweet, loves to be held and is really gentle and protective of his ladies. During covid we had to move and unfortunately the only places available did not allow roosters, I have found a place for him but she is also concerned about her neighbors complaining. If we could stop the crowing she’d love to stay. Now I know everyone says there is no way to do so but where there’s a will there’s a way ;)! I read that melatonin and cbd might have calming effects on the rooster and keep him from crowing early. Has anyone tried this?
Definitely don’t recommend drugging your rooster. And roosters crow, that’s what they do to wake up the hens. If your worried about neighbors i would give him to someone who has a farm where they can crow all they want

Back
Top Bottom