Could someone help me, please

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ginbart, Nov 21, 2008.

1. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    I don't know how to explain this but I will try, I have subscribed to many topics and I can't seem to get anymore emails from BYC. I didn't block them and if I did by mistake I don't know how to get them back. I'm going to subscribe to this topic but I will have to come back here to see if anyone answers me.

Any ideas would be helpful as to what I did wrong. Thanks

2. Trollkiller

Trollkiller Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2008
    Lake Como, Fl. 32157
    test 1..2..3

3. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    All I can think is to check the email you have listed with BYC and make sure that there are no typos.... and check your spam for them and if they went to spam mark them as NOT spam .... hope you figure it out.

4. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    Quote:Thanks but it didn't work. Now I need to find out how to get to my spam. Could you tell my what is Backyardchichens email?

5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    No clue... but then, I've never subscribed to a topic.

6. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    close your eyes and then click your heals together and say "There's no place like backyardchickens....There's no place like backyardchickens....There's no place like bacyardchickens..."

me,
    g

7. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

I'm not familiar with the company that is hosting your email. If it was Gmail or another big one we could walk you through going into your spam filter and making sure the following address is not being blocked:

[email protected]

If you are still not receiving the emails, and they are not going to your spam box, you may want to contact the company hosting your email account and ask for help, or try another email address at a different provider.

Is anybody else having problems receiving emails from [email protected] ?

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I am not sure - try me Nifty.

9. hatchaholic

hatchaholic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    I use yahoo email, and my email notice about the presale shirts went to my spam folder, if that helps.

10. birdsofparadise

birdsofparadise Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2008
    North Kohala, Hawaii
    If these are old topics, could they just be past date and not getting any attention anymore? Things move pretty rapidly on this site and old topics are buried under the crush of new stuff pretty quickly.

I suggest just put up a few new topics and subscribe to a few of todayʻs topics and see how it goes.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by