Could this be a buttercup?

The comb would be the tale tell sign on a Sicilian Buttercup...and your photos are grainy enough that I can't really say what the comb is other than it is not single and could possibly be the start of a buttercup...but looks more like a rose comb.

Watch the comb for the buttercup (crown of spikes). It is possible the comb is not to standard on a hatchery bird. If Sicilian Buttercup, she should also have white earlobes.

It is possible she is an Easter Egger...that is a typical color pattern for EE (green legs/gold partridge)

LofMc

The comb would be the tale tell sign on a Sicilian Buttercup...and your photos are grainy enough that I can't really say what the comb is other than it is not single and could possibly be the start of a buttercup...but looks more like a rose comb.

Watch the comb for the buttercup (crown of spikes). It is possible the comb is not to standard on a hatchery bird. If Sicilian Buttercup, she should also have white earlobes.

It is possible she is an Easter Egger...that is a typical color pattern for EE (green legs/gold partridge)

LofMc
x2

LofMc
x3

Back
Top Bottom