could this person be on BYC?

No, we were taking a baby woodduck to the Wildlife Rebilitation Center, and I was holding it up to the window to keep it warm and so it could look around cause it wasn't sleepy anymore, but we were in Houston, TX not Austin, TX.

I often take some of my Runner ducks up to my block of land in the country on weekends. Its only a two hour trip but I still like them to be comfortable and have lots of room. They are in the back behind the cargo barrier in a tallish box- but they can still look out of- I really do get some funny looks at times- but mostly huge big smiles from kids in passing cars....

I was also driving a duck to the vet once... he was in a luandry basket on my daughter lap in the front passenger side of my small two door car- I was going just over the speed limit and copped a camera fine....I got a copy of the photo- and sure enough....throught the winscreen you could see harvey sitting there with his face up close to the windscreen.

I put my 2 ducks in a basket and drive around with them when taking them to a lake to swim... i love the looks i get at the drivethru.....
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom