could this person be on BYC?

Chickenrandomness

12 Years
Sep 13, 2009
Stanley, North Dakota
i was reading MLIA stories (MLIA stands for "my life is average" its where average people post funny stories) and i found a funny one that sounds like it would be someone from BYC. heres the story:

While taking a family car ride around Austin, Texas, a guy driving an SUV pulled up next to us at a red light. Being the creepy person that I am, I looked over to see who all was riding in the car. What was in the passenger seat? His wife? A dog? No, a duck. Thank you Austin for keepin' it weird. MLIA

could that person with that duck be someone from BYC?​

yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif
Well, it wasn't me, but you should've seen the looks I got when I was driving my peafowl home in the back of my SUV! They were ridding behind the dog barrier and looked out the back window the whole time! It was too funny!

LOL. It wasn't me either, I live in FL. If you want really weird looks take your duck to a drive through at the bank. It really freaks them out.

I love it!!!

I used to take one of my parrots with me everywhere and people used to stare at me as my parrot and I would jam to the radio. LOL I'm sure they would go home and say, "I saw this crazy lady with a parrot dancing in her car...."

Laurie

Quote:
Laurie, you sound like my friend who fosters for a parrot rescue. She adopted a baby eclectus and he is the absolutely sweetest thing and he now goes with her on quick runs to town, and she says he's learned from her foster cockatoo the new art of bobbing and dancing, so she's driving the truck and she rigged a perch for him in her truck and he'll be hopping back and forth on his perch dancing and jamming. She sent me a video of him doing this in the truck and OMG its way too funny!

I can only imagine the looks you had gotten!

Back
Top Bottom