Could you give up BYC?

Sure I could. Now giving up my hobby farm would be an entirely different story. Most days I don't have time to get on the internet at all because of all the "goings on" with my farm. I would much rather be outside than sitting inside. BUT, let me add that it's great to have internet(and BYC) and satellite TV on the gloomy rainy days, LOL.

Well, it happened.
barnie.gif
hit.gif

Dh just called, he's on his way home for who knows how long.

We thought he was in a recession proof industry but it is not greed proof
somad.gif
The top execs got multi million dollar bonuses!

But, dh knows I need the internet to do my job so as long as I am employed (till the end of the semester) we'll keep it. Off to polish up the resume and find my good interview suit!

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Well, it happened.
barnie.gif
hit.gif

somad.gif

But, dh knows I need the internet to do my job so as long as I am employed (till the end of the semester) we'll keep it. Off to polish up the resume and find my good interview suit!

My DH is in the automotive industry..... But, we are hanging in there and keeping faith. God will see us through!​

I am thoroughly addicted to BYC. There is no program or rehab center that could save me.
big_smile.png

We don't have cable at our place. We don't want it. We have the Internet. It provides more entertainment than cable ever could.

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Well, it happened.
barnie.gif
hit.gif

somad.gif

hugs.gif
I'm glad you can keep the internet to get away from *it all* for a bit here in BYC. I couldnt get rid of BYC now..im eggdicted.

Eggburg.....Ebensburg? hehehe

I hope things get better SOON!
fl.gif

Me too!
fl.gif

Calling food closet today and offering a swap of eggs or that I'll have to stop donating since I need to sell them now...
hmm.png

Been poor before - I know how to squeeze a nickel til the buffalo burps!

Can make a dollar outta fifteen cents.

OK what other frugality terms can you guys come up with?!?!

I so enjoy BYC. I would definitely give up cable or direct tv first. The internet is cheaper than it is. I can get news keep up with family and byc family. I have learned so much this year from Byc. I would hate to loose it. It would have to go if it came between a choice of my chicks and internet though. I hope it doesn't. jean

Back
Top Bottom