could you incubate goose eggs in a brinsea mini?

Bumping this thread a bit- I may have lost my peahen last night to wanderlust- still have the peacock, thinking of going ahead and trying the eggs I have in the mini advance Brinsea and hand turning. I have another bator too- like a hova type. Was even thinking of putting two in each one just in case. Any successes yet with the Brinsea for peafowl eggs?

Hello, I have just today put 3 large goose eggs in to a Brinsea Mini. Its quite an old machine that hasn't been used in a long time, and I'm not sure of the age of the eggs as they were buried quite deep in a nest not checked very often. I am hopeful though! The current lockdown means I should be able to turn them often. It's my first time trying to hatch eggs in an incubator. I will update if there is any good news! :)

Bumping this to see if anyone has tried yet. I have loads of ducks and chickens but suddenly have the itch for a goose, that I would hatch out rather than buy.. but my only incubator is a Brinsea Mini Eco. It LOOKS to me like one or two would fit inside, but the Brinsea website says they will not. So, had anyone tried yet??
I fitted two large white goose eggs in my mini advance and one hatched successfully. The other wasn’t fertile. I’m going to see how many will fit in my maxi 11 ex and have another go.

Back
Top Bottom