Couldn't find cute chicken shirts for kids so I made some!!

I would highly recommend the Silhouette. I have a few friends that have Cricuts and have converted over to the Silhouette. You can do SO many things with this machine. If you can think it up, you can do it!! Let me know what I can do to help. It takes a little bit to get used to the machine and software but it's so worth it!!

Ok, got one on order
bun.gif
. Downloaded the software and tried it out - with the help of a great youtube series - found it to be easy enough. So took the plunge. Ordered one that comes with Iron on Vinyl transfers and info for beginners in this:)

Now to find some tees:)

Ok, got one on order :bun  .   Downloaded the software and tried it out - with the help of a great youtube series - found it to be easy enough.  So took the plunge.  Ordered one that comes with Iron on Vinyl transfers and info for beginners in this:)

Now to find some tees:)

Good for you!!! You will not regret it! Walmart or Target are your best options. Post whatever you create! Have fun!

frow.gif
@JsChkns

Got my new Cameo and first try at vinyl cutting....first was a heart with Love in the middle - only got the love, so saved that. Did a chicken silhouette and it is lovely. No T's to try anything with, but fun getting into this new hobby.

Thanks again for starting this thread:)

:frow  @JsChkns

Got my new Cameo and first try at vinyl cutting....first was a heart with Love in the middle - only got the love, so saved that.  Did a chicken silhouette and it is lovely.  No T's to try anything with, but fun getting into this new hobby.  

Thanks again for starting this thread:)

That is AWESOME!! Good for you! Have fun playing with designs. YouTube is a wonderful teacher if you need to learn anything. I would love to see anything you make. I will continue to post tshirts on this thread as I make them. Please do the same! Hopefully we will inspire lots of people to start a new hobby!

That is AWESOME!! Good for you! Have fun playing with designs. YouTube is a wonderful teacher if you need to learn anything. I would love to see anything you make. I will continue to post tshirts on this thread as I make them. Please do the same! Hopefully we will inspire lots of people to start a new hobby!

Will do. But gotta get some T's - hope I can find time to explore them this week.

@JsChkns

Got some designs ready and found Tees on sale at Joann's....will be able to work on some this weekend
jumpy.gif

But wanted to let you know about the sale - if you have a Joann's locally - Ladies, Unisex and youth Gildan blank tees are 3 for $9...they never get cheaper than this.

@JsChkns

Got some designs ready and found Tees on sale at Joann's....will be able to work on some this weekend :jumpy

But wanted to let you know about the sale - if you have a Joann's locally - Ladies, Unisex and youth Gildan blank tees are 3 for $9...they never get cheaper than this.

HOLY MOLY!!!! That is an amazing sale! Thanks for letting me know. I will definitely have to grab some from Joanns :) can't wait to see what you create!!

JsChkns, love the t-shirts you've been making, thanks for sharing!

sunflour, I want to see what you're making
smile.png

JsChkns, love the t-shirts you've been making, thanks for sharing!

sunflour, I want to see what you're making
smile.png

JsChkns shirts are just too cute, couldn't resist trying to see if I could do some.

Off for 2 days, so should have time to try it today - have a couple of designs ready to cut - will post pics even if they are floppers
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom