Couldn't Help Myself

herfrds

Songster
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
Montana
Last week I volunteered to take a steer to the butcher shop for the counties 4-H clubs.
DH told me I had to stop at the local tire shop and get 2 new tires for the trailer.
somad.gif
Ex-friends trampy GF works there I hate to go there. I normally don't anyway.

Well I pulled in and walked into the shop. There are around 7 guys in there and I am looking for the owner to get the tires.
Here she came running into the shop. She stops about half way and starts yelling at me asking if that was my trailer, do I need tires for it, what do I need.
Now I can't stand her so I say nothing. It is getting a bit quiet in the shop.
She then looks at the owner and yells again,"See she won't talk to me!"
Now the noise level has dropped in half and all the gus are looking at me. She has this smirk on her face.

I'm done being nice.

I yell back,"I have nothing to say to a blank blank that makes moves on my husband!"

she turned around and ran back into the office. Shop is now dead quiet. Owner stands up and I tell him what I need and walk out the door.
Even worse they put the tires on the wrong wheels.

Quote:
x2... but I'm afraid I wouldn't let something like the tire thing slide... that is outright negligence and incompetence and I'd make sure everyone knew it. Whether it's due to flat out stupidity and a total lack of training OR they were just being spiteful... either way they failed to provide the service you paid for...

I know 2 different tire shops elsewhere I would have gone to besides them.
Unfortunately one was 25 miles out of my way and we were not sure the tires would have made to where the steer was and to the next shop. I was willing to try it though.

How hard is it to put a tire on the left front wheel and a new tire on the spare?
Must be mighty difficult. Told the guy who did that it was wrong.
New tire was put on the right front and the spare. When he went to correct it I ended up with new tire's on fronts and a worn spare.

Told DH he had better not take any of my outfits into that place for tires. I would drive 30+ miles on a flat before they touch one outfit of mine.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom