Counters for your personal pages.

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by bantymum, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Hi all.
    I just found out how to put a counter on my page.
    If you go to vendio.com and sign up, you can choose a counter for your page.
    I think you need to have an ebay a/c.
    I just signed up to access the counters but i didnt go all the way with registering with vendio as I dont sell alot on ebay, I just buy.
    If anyone has any other suggestions for counter sources, post here!!
    If you need any help, just pm me!!!
    Helen.

2. Thanks Ill have alook!

3. Thanks Rocket, i did notice that they insist you put an active ad link near counter, whereas vendio dont make us do that.
    I did alot of research last night instead of folding the ironing!! to source some counters which are user friendly without any hassles, I just went to each site and went straight to terms and conditions, and there they are!!!ads ads ads.
    so i went with vendio who had a really nice selection of styles. cats,dogs, but alas no chickens!!and no ads in the html link!!!
    thanks

4. Rocket Raley

Rocket Raley Songster

Jul 6, 2007
    Hi bantymum,
    let me know how the counter does. If it works out good then I may switch mine.

5. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Interesting, I never thought of this! [​IMG]

6. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Enough people have asked for this that I'm going to see if my programmer can add a counter to all pages. No promises yet, but I'll see what I can do.

7. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG] That would be great! [​IMG]

8. Hi Rocket, yes i will stick with the vendio counter as it has no strings attached!!!
    I do have an ebay acct but they cant access it so it is completely safe. If I do decide to sell on ebay, i will get back to them !!
    Thanks
    Helen

9. First-time-raising

First-time-raising In the Brooder

Oct 20, 2007
    Mid - Michigan
    Quote:Nifty

When you ask about the counters find out if you can get them to not count if the owner of the page opens there own page up? I know on Ebay if you the seller views your own item it doesn't count.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by