Country life in the middle of the city

sgarcia

Hatching
5 Years
Feb 2, 2014
Hello all,
My husband and I just bought our first chicken coop. Like many, we are wanting to show our children some of the country life in the middle of the city. So now as our children are sleeping, we are on the Internet looking up how to raise chickens, when to buy them, what they eat and what is decomposed granite. I think I have found the right website =)

The Learning Center is a great read in itself. Welcome to the flock
jumpy.gif

Hello all,
My husband and I just bought our first chicken coop. Like many, we are wanting to show our children some of the country life in the middle of the city. So now as our children are sleeping, we are on the Internet looking up how to raise chickens, when to buy them, what they eat and what is decomposed granite. I think I have found the right website =)

Have fun surfing!

Hello all,
That is so cool, I think the same, it would be a wonderful think about them

Back
Top Bottom