Coupon swap

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Sierra pachie bars, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    Can anyone recommend a good coupon swap forum ? I have coupons I would hate to see wasted. I have taken some to animal shelters and offered them to other but still have some I don't use. I am looking go perhaps trade for items I use as well.
    Most of my friends do not coupon and even when I offer to even put them together for them so all they have to do is hand to the cashier no takers. [​IMG]

2. missred871

missred871 Eggxhausted Momma

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    Quote:wow that is sad, I WISH I had someone who would do that for me lol. I just started couponing a couple of weeks ago. It isnt as easy as most people think it is, but at Walgreens and CVS and Riteaid there are a LOT of good deals, i got like 6 toothbrushes today, practically free lol. I go to the Krazy Coupon lady's blog you can find her on facebook, she tell about all the best deals and what to stock up on each week, she was on the extreme couponing show.

3. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    Well if anyone is open for swapping. I have a lot of cat food , buy one get one of pedigree canned food. 1.00 off jumbone , 5.00 off bengay cold therapy . Most expire this month. I also have baby coupons so message me if your looking for something specific I might have them. I am looking for blue box treats, simply nourish dog food.

4. Tommie D

Tommie D Out Of The Brooder

Oct 25, 2010
    Wichita KS
    Try Hot Coupon World

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by