Courageous the movie.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by phasianidae, Nov 21, 2011.

1. phasianidae

phasianidae Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    Who has watched it? It is awesome.

2. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    Winfield
    I have heard that it is, but haven't seen it yet. Looking forward to it!

3. Beekissed

Beekissed True BYC Addict

I so wanted to go when it was out on theaters in the next town but didn't get to go. I can't wait to watch it! There are two other good movies in the same genre, To Save a Life and Faith Like Potatoes....both were excellent!

4. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    I've heard of it, but is seems to be geared towards men, fathers in particular, so I think I'll pass.

5. Beekissed

Beekissed True BYC Addict

Well...you may be married to a father one day, so it could be significant! [​IMG]

6. canesisters

canesisters Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2011
    Virginia
    Went with a whole crowd of friends - EVERYONE loved it.
    It's been a long time since I saw a movie that made me belly-laugh - and an even longer time since I cried at the movies.
    LOVE this one and WILL get a copy to keep.
    [​IMG]

Also, although the main characters are men learning to become great fathers and husbands, the issues they deal with apply to ALL relationships.

7. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    Winfield
    Quote:I haven't seen To Save a Life, but Faith Like Potatoes was wonderful!! And to Godsgirl, especially since it's geared toward men, you need to watch it. There's alot of men out there, but if you want to find one with the courage to do what's right, you'll need to see some examples. There just aren't alot of examples around.

8. WhiteCochinLover

WhiteCochinLover Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2011
    Maryland
    Quote:No you should go see it I went with my church and I am not married but I went with my mom dad and sister.... (My church rented the whole theater) and It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But if you go see bring some tissues [​IMG] because no one left that theater with a dry eye....l

9. phasianidae

phasianidae Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    Quote:I haven't seen To Save a Life, but Faith Like Potatoes was wonderful!! And to Godsgirl, especially since it's geared toward men, you need to watch it. There's alot of men out there, but if you want to find one with the courage to do what's right, you'll need to see some examples. There just aren't alot of examples around.

x2

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by