Coyotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
That's way too close! Glad you got it!
clap.gif
ya.gif

Oswegoscott...i don't know if you checked out the link i provided concerning coyotoes atacks on humans.If not, you may want to look at it.I can understand where a person may not want to, or simple can't kill a predator.Were talking about coyotoes. This isn't a raccoon, fox or opussom that don't generally attack people.
In the article(link) provided, that beautiful youn woman,don't recall her name, had a promising singing career.She was strolling through a park,taking in some fresh air and nature.Suddenly shes under attack by coyotoes, they killed her...
My point, being passive with predators just doesn't work sometimes.Would it have been wrong for someone to put a bead on that coyotoe and shoot to try and save that young womans life..Were talking about an animal which is becoming increasing agressive toward humans.Had that young woman been your sister, wife or daughter, what would you have done during this attack on her...?
I love nature and animals, and don't enjoy killing. However, coyotoes have crossed the line, when they consider humans fair game...IMO....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom