Crafters- What are you making???

Pics
I've really been enjoying this thread! Monica, I like to decorate my gingerbread people in all different ways, too, including things like putting on mustaches and goatees!
lol.png

Here are some of the eggs I made for all the family. Four for each side. DH blew the eggs, and I used pearl pins, fake flowers, glitter glue, and super glue and loose glitter to decorate them. We got the boxes from a craft store...

100_3118.jpg

100_3113.jpg

The ones that have white glitter are hard to see
sad.png
Sorry!

Last edited:
I finally finished up the blankets yesterday morning, they are all wrapped; so will have to wait til after Christmas to see pictures. I think they turned out pretty good. I did not get them tied, but that's ok. Boy are they heavy. Here's a refresher for you, I made jean blankets for my 5 kids for Christmas presents. I started back in November. They might actually get a pillow, to match but not til after Christmas. I have leftover flannel to make some nice pillows with.

wegot...they are gorgeous, you did a good job.
chickenranch...now that was a lot of work and something for them to keep forever. Must take pics after Christmas.
smile.png

Those eggs are so pretty wegotchickens! In addition to the chicken wire baskets, I also made alot of homemade glycerin soaps and put them in jars. I finally got the pics uploaded onphotobucket...a major feat with dialup!! so I thought I would share as I have been getting some really nice compliments on them. Really easy if anyone wants to make their own. I believe you could also buy pretty store bougth soaps and do the same, in case anyone needs a last minute gift idea. Walmart carries tons of pretty glass jars, mostly in the candle section. Darlene

100_8337-1.jpg

100_8352.jpg

100_8346.jpg

100_8347.jpg

100_8342.jpg

100_8341.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you!! They have been well received by the folks I have given them too. Really easy too once the soaps were all made! That's why I said I thought they would be pretty with store bought soaps too.
smile.png

We did Christmas early at our house, as my two oldest boys had to go back to their dad's yesterday. My oldest one works, and has to work today. So, instead of spoiling it for the younger ones we just let them open up their presents before the boys left. Here is a pic for you guys sorry it's not closer and don't show the blankets better.

100_2708.jpg

100_2707.jpg

Them jars are very pretty!
I made some bath salts and found some Christmas tins to put them in, then tied a ribbon around them.

Last edited:
Wowwww, you ladies are all good! What beautiful presents. I used to do alot of things when I had time but that is all a thing of the past now. I so enjoyed looking at all the talent though on this thread! And chickenranchwife, you outdid your self with those blankets! I can't believe you were able to finish them in a months time. You all should be so proud of what you have accomplised.

Back
Top Bottom