Crafters- What are you making???

Pics
Grr! I just send about 50 33's to goodwill...

oh wow that really sucks
sad.png
It's a hazard with us crafters; we accumulate all of these things that we think we could use, and we know we need to get rid f at least some of it before it comes to life and eats us, then something like this happens. I feel your frustration.
sad.png

Quote:
Yes! My mom found them at a local craft store (Ben Franklin's) and bought them for me! What a good mom I have!

TundraChick - how frustrating! I've done the same thing so many times - gotten rid of something only to find something I could have done with it. GRRR is right!

Liz

Quote:
I was given tons of material / upholstery samples from a home interiors store that went out of business. They are good and sturdy for grocery bags and very pretty too.

I crochet, and everyone makes fun of me for it. So, for the holidays they're all getting crocheted toilet paper covers that look like hoop skirts, with dolls sticking out of the top.
lau.gif
When they stop teasing me I'll stop making them gifts.

I crochet, and everyone makes fun of me for it. So, for the holidays they're all getting crocheted toilet paper covers that look like hoop skirts, with dolls sticking out of the top. lau When they stop teasing me I'll stop making them gifts.

ha ha ha that's awesome
lau.gif

That is hilarious Robin!!!!! (soooo, I'm sure you are in the fall square swap right??!! link in my sig. line)....those record bowls are adorable!! I had no idea in my head they would be fluked!! My dilemma now will be to try and find and oven safe fluked bowl to melt one in, lol!!! That is soooooo clever and cute!!!! Thanks for sharing, obviously we all love it!!!

Quote:
I am also very impressed with your work- super job! One suggestion for your husband, have a nice picture of you and your family, frame it and make some copies that he can put in his wallet. We often hate to have our pics taken, yet its the nicest thing we can give.
If you want to doctor it up, make your own frame from a dream catcher style -small sticks glued with the pic in the center, so many clever things! Thank you for sharing your photos, I am not the only one that appreciates the pics, again, great job!

Those are great ideas. He is wonderful about having pics of us with him and around...I avoid the camera like the plaque but I do make sure to have one nice picture taken each year for him.

Back
Top Bottom