Crafters- What are you making???

ep.gif
YOU GUYS ROCK! BEAUTIFUL STUFF EVERYONE!

Quote:
DITTO!!! Just beautiful!!! Speckledhen Love that story and the gorgeous quilts you make! So great to hear of friends supporting each other like that!
love.gif

silkie33 those socks and the doilies etc are sooo cute! I just love handmade items like that.

NiceTimeForSomethin'New congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Wow what a lot of work you are doing to prepare! I would love to see pics of everything when they are finished but it sounds like you should wait until after the honeymoon to post them, you have enough on your plate right now! You should have lots of pics from the wedding to show off these items by then. Here's wishing you a smooth and very happy day!!!
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Aw, thanks, sweetie! I have finished my Crayola Quilt! Look! kathyinmo machine quilted this for me after I pieced it and sent it to her, then I just had to bind it.

DCP_5084.jpg

DCP_5081.jpg

DCP_5080.jpg

I had a center medallion left over just like this one and finished it this way (previously posted):

DCP_5019.jpg

HEY! I have that quilt top!
DCP_5019.jpg

Cyn generously gifted me with this quilt top. I know exactly what I am going to do with it and it will brighten an dim area of my stairwell where I will enjoy it several times a day!

I love it!

Cyn is the best!

Terrie, I'm glad you like it. You can tell that I ran out of most of my red fabric on one corner, which is pieced as two triangles rather than a single piece of fabric. I searched and searched and could not find one more piece that was large enough to use as the last corner square! Once quilted, I doubt it would be noticed, though.

Yay! Terrie likes it Terrie likes it. I knew she would, it is beautiful Cyn.

One day soon, hopefully, I will find the box that contains the quilt blocks I am embroidering for Cheyenne...which her "Aunt Cyn" is going to put together for me with her wonderful new machine.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom