Crafters- What are you making???

Gosh, everyone's got such pretty pics posted here.

I've been spinning, dyeing fiber, crocheting, etc, trying to get my Etsy shop going again. Been working hard for two weeks trying to get it stocked with new stuff.

Here are are few of the things I've been doing:

10282_100_3479.jpg

10282_100_3461.jpg

10282_100_3466.jpg

10282_100_3459.jpg

10282_100_3451.jpg

10282_100_3436.jpg

10282_100_3394.jpg

Quote:
Ok, where are the pics you promised us?
caf.gif

My Little Sister's Farm we need pics of your drapes when you are done too! The Poo drapes sound adorable. Are they appliqued?
smile.png

blessedchickenmama7 awesome work! I've made a lot of hats like that one pictured and my friends and family think I'm some kind of domestic goddess just for being able to crochet.
lol.png
I'm imagining the look on their faces if I told them I had spun and dyed the yarn as well!
gig.gif
They would be dumbfounded! I'm not going to though. I will leave that to the true domestic goddesses here on BYC!
bow.gif

Quote:
Ok, where are the pics you promised us?
caf.gif

My Little Sister's Farm we need pics of your drapes when you are done too! The Poo drapes sound adorable. Are they appliqued?
smile.png

blessedchickenmama7 awesome work! I've made a lot of hats like that one pictured and my friends and family think I'm some kind of domestic goddess just for being able to crochet.
lol.png
I'm imagining the look on their faces if I told them I had spun and dyed the yarn as well!
gig.gif
They would be dumbfounded! I'm not going to though. I will leave that to the true domestic goddesses here on BYC!
bow.gif

I posted on another thread, but yes, I did promise to post some here, sorry! The purple & gold isn't super heavily quilted like I usually do, but carpal tunnel, terrible eyes and an aging back make it lots harder than it used to be.

DCP_5016.jpg

DCP_5017.jpg

I made this lap/wall quilt top and gifted it to Terrie Lacy to finish however she likes:

DCP_5018.jpg

Very beautiful. You still do great work. I love sawtooth stars. I know what you mean about getting older and having things wrong with you. I won't be crawling around on the floor basting any time soon!

Back
Top Bottom