Craigslist caller *rant*

OH IF ONLY STUPIDITY WAS PAINFUL TO THE AFFLICTED PARTY.....
lol.png

She doesn't deserve chickens anyway.
lol.png
I called about some chickens the other day that were on craigslist and the guy says there are some of those bull arlingtons (buff orpingtons) and one that will lay up to 3 eggs a day.
ep.gif
bow.gif
th.gif

Where do these people come from? I politely said no thanks.
hmm.png

THE REALLY SAD PART OF IT IS THAT IF SHE GOT INTO A BATTLE OF WITS WITH THE BIRDS I BELEIVE THE CHICKENS WOULD WIN!!! NOW THAT IS SCAREY!!!

WHATS THAT PHRASE THE COMIC CARLOS MENCIA USES???? OH YEAH! "DEE-DEE-DEE!"

Maybe you were on the recieving end of a practical joke...my DH got a good one over my GF that was working at a gas station. We were on our way to bring her something to eat, and right before we got to the station....he called her up, and told her he wanted to bring his gas back. He went on to explain that he just bought some gas and decided he didn't want it anymore...lol. She went around and around with him trying to explain that they can't except returns on gas. He kept this up for about 5 mins...she never caught on and thought it was for real, even though he was using a really corny middle eastern accent.

We got there a few mins later, and she was having kittens....and immediately went into a rant on the phone call she just had. DH just sat their quitely, soaking it all in...when she was finished, he broke into the fake accent and said...."But he didn't want it anymore"

I thought she was going to kill him.
gig.gif
You might pump your friends and see if they were up to some monkey business.
wink.png

Pam

Back
Top Bottom