Craigslist is EVIL

The same person can sit there clicking flag and get the flag count up fast enough to have it removed. Some people really need to get lives.

sorry posted the wrong link here it is http://chicktrader.com/wi/ replace your state where Wi is
hide.gif

I listed eggs on Craigslist once and mine where flagged at well. Mine was flagged because I listed a cost for shipping. I was told that Craigslist is a face to face transaction. I just listed them for pickup but if you needed them shipped to contact me. My add was OK then. Good luck.

I ALWAYS get my ads flagged. I HATE craigslist. I wish there was another site, OR when an ad is flagged they would have a craigslist staff review it first. I've found a lot of people will flag based off what "they like" if they don't like say goat breeders they'll go and flag all the goat ads. Craigslist BLOWS!

I got flagged several times trying to sell my car because I didn't put my phone number in the ad. Everyone thought it was spam. I reposted stating that I don't like the idea of my phone number floating around on cl and that I really needed to sell my car. They stopped after that. It really is annoying though.

Ive been flagged selling a car. Dont know why I tried to contact CL but never got a response, but I have sold chicks numerous times and never been flagged. One thing I hate is people saying they are coming and never show up or even call back to say they found other chicks closer or whatnot. These last ones I sold had 2 people tell me they were coming and never showed or called. That is plain rude. Had one lady cuss me cause I would deliver them to her she was 35 miles away and I was only charging 1.00 a chick. Please with the cost of gas and them getting them cheap yeah Im gonna deliver
smack.gif

There has been a post for light susses hatchign eggs up in my local CL for weeks, hasn't been flagged or removed. Someone on your CL may just have their undies in a bunch. Maybe try and post in a few of the nearby area CLs, or give it a week or two to cool off, then try again.

Interesting Thread

Just started something with CL

Thanks for the 'heads up'

Will keep an eye out for that

sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom