~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations! You won. I'll PM you. :)

luvanimals2.....sorry....you missed it by a minute. :(
The story of my life..... My brother had to manually change the time on my computer. He somehow set it 15 minutes early so I was looking at the clock on the nightstand. It is obviously 2 minutes late. I put in the bid at 8:59 pst. That is what I get for trying the snipe them. So beautiful, I could not help myself. No space and I was still trying to bid.

Nancy

I have for auction, 12+ French Black Copper Maran eggs. Since I got a new cell phone, I don't seem to be able to put pics on here any more so I guess I need a camera. The whole flock has feathered legs, and a nice amount of Copper coloration. Good temperaments too. Eggs are pretty dark, considering they have been laying for quite a while. Got these birds from DMRippy. Bidding starts at $14, plus $16 shipping. I can also ship with any of the breeds I have up for auction on the buy sell section. I can email you pics.
Only a little while left on these...

The story of my life..... My brother had to manually change the time on my computer. He somehow set it 15 minutes early so I was looking at the clock on the nightstand. It is obviously 2 minutes late. I put in the bid at 8:59 pst. That is what I get for trying the snipe them. So beautiful, I could not help myself. No space and I was still trying to bid.

Nancy
hugs.gif

PM me if you want some. I have lots of these eggs. They are laying machines.

I have Blue/Black Copper Marans eggs. Blue Roo over 3 Blue and 6 Black hens. You will get Black Copper, Blue Copper, and maybe Splash Copper from them.

This is a Buy It Now
18 eggs $45.00 includes shipping
12 eggs $35.00 includes shipping
Incubator full at this time don't want to eat them!
Mark sold send Paypal to: [email protected]

Wow this thread has really slowed down. Last time I put these up they were gone in 5 minutes.

I thought this was a auction thread. Why are there BIN "But It Now" offers?
Should they not go on the regular Buy-Sell-Trade forum?

I thought auctions were for bidding, with BIN there is no bidding going on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom