~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissD'uccle :

$5.00 on the Frizzle EE

That listing is 3 days old, this thread is for 24 hour auctions. You should contact monkeyingaroundfarm and see if he still has these available.​

Ok, I am about to get stiffed on ebay again....I think....

this is what I have and if I do nto have payment by Sunday night they go out to the highest bidder....

From what I can remember this is what is in the box. I normally do not wrap them when the auction ends but it was such a big order I did it big mistake.

8 Americuanas
6 EE frizzles
6 NN Frizzles
6 Oliver Eggers.

I think I put 3 or 4 extras in the box as well.

starting bid is 35.00 with shipping. (all bids include the shipping) Again if for some reason they do pay, I need to send it to them first.

All the eggs were collected between Thur and Friday so keep this in mind when bidding. If they go out on monday you should get on Wed and the eggs still less then 7 days old.
Tks

I'm running the Lavender/Isabel Project & B/B/S Orpington eggs auction again. It's probably the last one like it, as I've separated and will be selling separately hereafter.

Auction here It has 17 hours left, paypal please.

Anyone have any Wyandotte eggs? Any color is fine, just as long as they are pure and large fowl. Since I lost my whole flock last fall to a predator, spring is now close enough I can start incubating.

Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom