~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Rippy
I just thought I would let you know about my last hatch.....
Of the super blue eggs layers I got 8 healthy chicks and 1 that had yolk issues and may or may not make it out of 12 eggs set, all 12 developed to lock down but I had incubator issues that probably killed the rest. I set 2 dozen silkies from another BYC member at the same time and I only got 2 chicks total from them so I am thrilled with your EE. They are all white with spots in shades from lavender to black and I love them to pieces!
Out of the bonus 4 EE you sent me I got 3 extremely fluffy and large black/split chicks.
Couldn't be happier
wink.png

Will order again soon!
That is GREAT! Thanks for the update! and praises too ;)

Well the guineas are laying like crazy so I will offer these again. These will ship on Saturday. I shipped 30 eggs on the last auction.

Guinea Eggs - Lavender, Coral Blue, Pearl, Purple, Violet, White, Chocolate, Buff Dundotte, Sky Blue all running together. I have a large amount of Purple, Lavender, Coral Blue & Pearl with lesser amounts of the other colors.

I have two dozen eggs to offer so I will offer them as two offers of 12+ eggs each. Start bid at $7.50 per dozen and shipping $13.00. If someone bids on both offers, then I will combine shipping for an additional $3.00.

Offer #1 - 12+ Guinea Eggs from multi colored flock - Start bid $7.50 and shipping $13.00

Offer #2 - 12+ Guinea Eggs from multi colored flock - Start bid $7.50 and shipping $13.00

Last edited:
Muscovy Duck Eggs - Variety of Colors. These belong to my neighbor and she has too many eggs right now. Here are the babies I hatched out of her eggs over the weekend. If anyone is interested I can send 24 - 30 eggs out Monday or Tuesday. Starting bid $10 plus $15 Shipping (Large Flat Rate Box).

Offer # 1 I have 12+ Guinea eggs that can be shipped Saturday. I have Pearl, Pied, and Lavender together. I will start bidding at $7.00 with $14 .00 shipping.

Offer # 2 I also have 10+ True Blue/Black Ameraucana eggs. I have a Black rooster covering splash and blue hens. This stock comes from Trish Dusil. She does show and I plan on showing out of this pen this Fall. Starting at $10.00 with $15.00 shipping.

Offer # 3 I have 10+ Olive Eggers covered by my Black Ameraucana Rooster. Starting bid is $7.00 plus $15 shipping.

Bids increase by $1.00 increments. I will discount shipping on multiple wins. Payment by Pay Pal.

I will see if I can get pictures up later. I also have them on my web site.

For auction - 12+ LF Lavender Ameraucana hatching eggs. Lines are Shaffer and Ribbeck. Egg color is Blue to blue-green. Lavender is still a project color in Ameraucanas.

Starting bid is $20 + 15 priority shipping. If the girls cooperate, I would like to ship Sat. if not then Monday. Paypal only to [email protected]

Please PM with any questions.

Auction posted at 2:09 pm MST

Last edited:
I have 9 Ameraucana eggs from my pen with a black cockerel and splash and blue hens. My flock comes from Trish Dusil's stock. I plan on showing from this pen this Fall. This will be an 11 hour auction. Bidding starts at $5 plus $15 shipping. If you win, please pay by Pay Pal by 10:00 am CDT so eggs can ship on Saturday.
I also have 12+ Cuckoo Marans eggs ready to go out Saturday. Same time frame as above applies. Starting bid is $10 plus $15 shipping.
Please don't make me set these. If you win both, I will combine shipping.

I got my eggs today
celebrate.gif
Big beautiful eggs and extras, terrific packing job. PO wasn't nice to the box but he took great care and they all came thru without a crack !

I think there is a way to leave the feed back but I can't figure out how to show it for the ad on here.

Here we go again..... $20

love.gif

For auction - 12+ LF Lavender Ameraucana hatching eggs. Lines are Shaffer and Ribbeck. Egg color is Blue to blue-green. Lavender is still a project color in Ameraucanas.

Starting bid is $20 + 15 priority shipping. If the girls cooperate, I would like to ship Sat. if not then Monday. Paypal only to [email protected]

Please PM with any questions.

Auction posted at 2:09 pm MST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom