~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to report that I got my perfect little eggs from elieugene they were double packed and encased in foam and there were lots of extras!! I am very happy. I can't wait for the chicks.

And I just hatched black ams and blue barred rocks from dmripey.

And bantam cochins from , shoot I can't remember.

And black and white BaMs from I can't remember the BYC name but it's Talo farms.

I just wanted to report that I got my perfect little eggs from elieugene they were double packed and encased in foam and there were lots of extras!! I am very happy. I can't wait for the chicks.
And black and white BaMs from I can't remember the BYC name but it's Talo farms.
i think your bantam cochins might be mine. 8)

i know i've swapped with you a few times in the last month or 2.

unfortunately due to the local raccoons (who's days are numbered) i'm down to only 1 mille fleur d'uccle from you.

Last edited:
What precisely are BaM's...

Bantam ameracanas.
tongue.png

KIForgot yep I hatched a bunch of your eggs from both swaps:D
Any word yet on ETA for my eggs
droolin.gif

I have 2 Buy it Now offers

Buy it now 6 sizzle eggs. Can ship tomorrow morning (friday 3rd) I have a paint bearded paint silkie roo with paint sizzle hen, silver laced grey sizzle hen. I know those 2 hens are laying but don't know who the other one is thats laying. The other 3 options of hens is a partridge sizzle hen and 2 blue sizzle hens. The roo came from reesepoultry's stock.

Asking $23.00 including shipping. I bubble wrap each egg and place them air cell up in a priority box and pack with shredded paper on all sides to prevent shifting. My paypal addy is emvickrey. I can start a short waiting list for anybody wanting eggs this month. I don't ship eggs over 4 days old on shipping day and I collect eggs 3 to 4 times a day to keep them out of the heat as much as possible. I store them air cell up in egg trays in a room that stays between 68 degrees and 72 degrees. There may be a little soiling on some eggs due to the heat and the amount of water the chickens are drinking. We all know that will make their poop a little thinner.

All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean. Certification number is 405.

PM me if you want to be on the mailing list for the sizzles. It will be for 6 eggs and if I get extras i'll add those also

The last pic that roo is no longer in the sizzle pen

2nd BIN
6 splash bearded SQ silkie eggs. The roo came from Bobbi Porto's stock and the hens are from mine. I have 2 hens laying right now so unless I manage to get any extras this offer is for 6 eggs only. (extras will be included if available) All the information is the same as above. I'm asking $25.00 including shipping for these. I'm taking orders for this month if anybody wants to be on a waiting list for these eggs also. If anybody wants to combine sizzle and splash PM me for a price.

I'm reposting this. Sizzles only. The eggs originally for the first offer have been tossed. I have more available now. I can ship in the morning. The first 3 hens are the ones that laid these eggs with a paint roo over them. Asking the same price, $23.00 includes shipping.

I'm reposting this. Sizzles only. The eggs originally for the first offer have been tossed. I have more available now. I can ship in the morning. The first 3 hens are the ones that laid these eggs with a paint roo over them. Asking the same price, $23.00 includes shipping.
STOP TEMPTING ME...I'm broke!!!!!
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom