Crazy chicken questions and help.

KaylorFarms

Crowing
5 Years
Apr 3, 2017
Oklahoma
So I thought this would be fun! I'll make a funny chicken problem. And you'll have to answer it! Than you can ask a crazy. and so on. I'll start!

Help!!! My chicken Matilda hasn't laid in a year and I found this laying behind the barn today!! I think she laid it!! Her egg was so big because she hasn't laid in so long!! What should I do? Do you think she'll die?? The smaller egg is a comparison to how big her egg is!
_66647201_66647200.jpg

So I thought this would be fun! I'll make a funny chicken problem. And you'll have to answer it! Than you can ask a crazy. and so on. I'll start!

Help!!! My chicken Matilda hasn't laid in a year and I found this laying behind the barn today!! I think she laid it!! Her egg was so big because she hasn't laid in so long!! What should I do? Do you think she'll die?? The smaller egg is a comparison to how big her egg is!View attachment 1035913
I promise you she did not lay it----Look for a Ostrich back there!

I will!! I hope it won't kill my chickens by its great size!!!! I also hope my neighbors don't think I'm crazy! Lol!

I agree!
I have a question. Well for some reason my chickens are starting to pick up the habit of TALKING! LOL Weird huh? I don't mind if they do, but I am just wondering what is making them do this?

Help!!! My chicken Matilda hasn't laid in a year and I found this laying behind the barn today!! I think she laid it!! Her egg was so big because she hasn't laid in so long!! What should I do? Do you think she'll die?? The smaller egg is a comparison to how big her egg is!View attachment 1035913
I'm not sure you would want something that big walking around your yard.

Here are some bad reasons I wouldn't hatch it.
1. The neighbors might not be happy!
2. It could be dangerous!
3. It will eat you out of house and home!

Here some good reasons to hatch it.
1. You could butcher it, and have a life time supply of meat.
2. It would be a good guard bird.
That's it! Lol

Back
Top Bottom