Crazy for Cochins!!

raccoonroom

Chirping
Aug 1, 2020
Hi there! I have a pair of 10 week old standard Cochins and I LOVE them.

Sylvester is the Roo and Molly is his chicken wife. I say wife and not girlfriend because they act like an old married couple and it's so funny. If Molly walks up to me, Sylvester is right behind her. If she walks away, Sylvester chases after her. The best is when Molly is eating and doesn't realize that Syl has walked away from her, she jumps up and runs over to him like "Sylvester, where did you go?! You abandoned me!" And he's like "Woman! Why can't I go anywhere without you hovering?!" 😂😂

I love this breed so much. I love their sweet personality and their fluffy pants 😍 and I LOVE their big fluffy chicken butts. Every morning I sit out back with my coffee and compliment Sylvester's pants and Molly's fluffy butt 😂 Kinda goes like this

"Good morning chickens! Good morning to you, my handsome Roo! Those pants are looking great my man! Very stylish. Bringing back the bell bottoms. Love it. Oh hello Molly bird, you're looking especially fluffy today. Good fluffy butt day for sure" 😂

I'm sure my neighbors think I'm crazy. And I am. Crazy for Cochins that is! 😍

Unfortunately I cannot keep them where I am. They're a married couple and I wouldn't dream of splitting them up, but roosters are a big no-no in the city. Once Sylvester finds his crow, him and his chicken wife are moving to the country on my sister in law's property. I'll still be able to visit, but oh man, will I miss them!

Please show me your Cochins and tell me all about them! What do you like best? Are yours friendly or cuddly? Do they follow you? Is there a personality difference between bantam and standard?

What makes you crazy for Cochins?! 😂😍

20200809_091830.jpg 20200809_091640.jpg 20200809_092049.jpg 20200809_091929.jpg 20200727_120231.jpg 20200721_164106.jpg

Hi there! I have a pair of 10 week old standard Cochins and I LOVE them.

Sylvester is the Roo and Molly is his chicken wife. I say wife and not girlfriend because they act like an old married couple and it's so funny. If Molly walks up to me, Sylvester is right behind her. If she walks away, Sylvester chases after her. The best is when Molly is eating and doesn't realize that Syl has walked away from her, she jumps up and runs over to him like "Sylvester, where did you go?! You abandoned me!" And he's like "Woman! Why can't I go anywhere without you hovering?!" 😂😂

I love this breed so much. I love their sweet personality and their fluffy pants 😍 and I LOVE their big fluffy chicken butts. Every morning I sit out back with my coffee and compliment Sylvester's pants and Molly's fluffy butt 😂 Kinda goes like this

"Good morning chickens! Good morning to you, my handsome Roo! Those pants are looking great my man! Very stylish. Bringing back the bell bottoms. Love it. Oh hello Molly bird, you're looking especially fluffy today. Good fluffy butt day for sure" 😂

I'm sure my neighbors think I'm crazy. And I am. Crazy for Cochins that is! 😍

Unfortunately I cannot keep them where I am. They're a married couple and I wouldn't dream of splitting them up, but roosters are a big no-no in the city. Once Sylvester finds his crow, him and his chicken wife are moving to the country on my sister in law's property. I'll still be able to visit, but oh man, will I miss them!

Please show me your Cochins and tell me all about them! What do you like best? Are yours friendly or cuddly? Do they follow you? Is there a personality difference between bantam and standard?

What makes you crazy for Cochins?! 😂😍

View attachment 2283487View attachment 2283488View attachment 2283489View attachment 2283490View attachment 2283504View attachment 2283506
Beautiful birds and a fun thread to read. I also love BIG FLUFFY CHICKEN BUTTS!

Back
Top Bottom