Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs-Jill Rees Line from GFF 12+-NPIP

gingerly1983

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 2, 2013
Grand Ridge, Fl
We have decided to offer hatching eggs from our flock of Cream Legbars. My breeders were bought directly from Greenfire Farms June 2015. We are breeding towards the SOP and only kept the best birds for our breeders. All of our girls have true cream hackles and our roos have well defined peaks in their combs. We culled hard for our program-we culled 14 roos due to having floppy combs and only kept the best 3. The pullets have been laying since the beginning of January. The Jill Rees line does not always lay a 'powder blue' egg as with previous bloodlines from Greenfire. They have more of a spearmint blue color to them. The eggs do get lighter and more 'powdery' as they progress in their laying cycle. I assure you that these are the Jill Rees line of Cream Legbars, and they were bought directly from Greenfire. I picked them up at the gate of Greenfire Farms. :) We have hatched several rounds from these birds and have had great fertility rate as well as hatch rate. Offspring are strong and healthy. I have been a long time member of BYC but this will be my first time selling here. Please don't be leary of my seller score, it is only a '0' because I have never sold here on BYC. I assure you that I will follow through and you will always get extras. :) We are also NPIP in Florida. AI/H5/H7 clean. Check out my business page as well.
www.facebook.com/PaintedEGGFarms

12 + Hatching eggs=$40
Shipping priority mail to lower 48 states-$18.75
Total for 1 dozen + = $58.75

Eggs will be bubble wrapped, adequately padded, and shipped fat end up via Priority Mail in a large flat rate box. I prefer to ship on Mondays or Tuesdays so that eggs do not get stuck at the Post Officer over the weekend. Eggs will be no older that 4 days at time of shipment.

Disclaimer-As we all know, there is no guarantee with shipped eggs. A reasonable expected hatch rate for shipped eggs is 50%. If you live on the other side of the country, please understand that your eggs will have to fly in a plane and be subject to different altitude pressures.
EGGS ARE A GAMBLE.
Even the freshest eggs, under ideal conditions don’t always develop and hatch.

A lack of development does NOT equal infertility.
I sell the exact same eggs to you that I would put in my own incubator
I do my best to package your eggs carefully and send extras when available. I have no control over how the postal service handles eggs. I will label the box accordingly, request that they be picked up at the Post Office (you give me your phone number for this), and I will write on the box to open for inspection if needed instead of Xray.

Last edited:
Hi,

I am interested in purchasing a dozen of your Rees Legbars. Is your flock NPIP inspected?

Thanks,

Ella Magnuson

We are waiting for the final paperwork to be completed. We had our flock inspected on 3/28. All of the blood samples for Pullorum-Typhoid (P-T) Mycoplasma gallisepticum (MG) Mycoplasma Synoviae were clean. We are waiting for the results from AI/H5/H7. That will not be an issue though. My birds are directly from GFF and They are NPIP. We keep a closed flock. The examiners even complimented us on how healthy our birds were. :)

Classified is closed for now so that I can open a Classified on the Chick selling forum! BYC will only allow me one classified at a time. :/ If you are interested in Cream Legbar chicks to be shipped to the lower 48, find us on the chick selling forum!

Back
Top Bottom