Cream legbar

Apr 20, 2019
Oklahoma
My Coop
My Coop
I am getting so frustrated. So in this pic (i have better but says they are to large to load)
I have 5 cream legbars. (The others are brahma and a project bird)
The more i try to determine my legbar roos from the hens the more Google makes it unclear.
I feel that i have 3 roos
2 hens (one Crele ). I tried to search and use other post to help but seems they are all of chicks. I feel stupid because they are autosexing but i have 3 different colors lol and they all have the same comb size save for one Crele.

Thanks for the help, as i grow and lean.

Attachments

• 20190513_150555.jpg
    20190513_150555.jpg
    768.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I am getting so frustrated. So in this pic (i have better but says they are to large to load)
I have 5 cream legbars. (The others are brahma and a project bird)
The more i try to determine my legbar roos from the hens the more Google makes it unclear.
I feel that i have 3 roos
2 hens (one cerel). I tried to search and use other post to help but seems they are all of chicks. I feel stupid because they are autosexing but i have 3 different colors lol and they all have the same comb size save for one cerle.

Thanks for the help, as i grow and lean.
You don't have 5 Cream Legbars. I see one possible Cream Legbar pullet in the photo. She is the one at the top on the right. The one to the left of her looks like a Legbar pullet but she is not a Cream Legbar. Your Legbar cockerels (top left, 2nd from top left and bottom left) do not look like pure Cream Legbars to me.

You don't have 5 Cream Legbars. I see one possible Cream Legbar pullet in the photo. She is the one at the top on the right. The one to the left of her looks like a Legbar pullet but she is not a Cream Legbar. Your Legbar cockerels (top left, 2nd from top left and bottom left) do not look like pure Cream Legbars to me.
Ohhh joy, probably why im having issues

I agree that 1 and 2 appear to be cockerels, and 3 looks like a pullet. I can't speak for the breed, I've never had Legbars. They're very pretty though :)

Back
Top Bottom