Cream Legbars

OK, so MINE are the cats of the chicken world.
lau.gif

- Ant Farm
Mine too!

Glad you caught Stormy. I totally agree they are like cats. My CCL will stand on my feet, sit on my shoulder or share a chair. As long as I don't try to touch them
lol.png
. Changing bands is always fun. Luckily for me my son is faster than they are.

I am sorry. A big thank you to all involved in helping me understand the difference. I saw GaryDean26. Did not see Mr. C. I tried to quote the post but it wouldn't work.
idunno.gif

Quote:
Ya...all the old timers know me. I probably need to go back to BYC's introduce yourself page for the newer peeps though. My off-line name carries the initials C.H. :)

Last edited:
Did everybody catch that the winners are posted on FB from the First Annual Online Show for Legbars??? Congratulations to Michael for his Best in Show and Tony for his Reserve in Show wins! The pullets take all!

Ya...all the old timers know me. I probably need to go back to BYC's introduce yourself page for the newer peeps though. My off-line name carries the initials C.H. :)
It is nice to meet you Mr. C. I have been following your posts since I first got to BYC. So does C.H. have something to do with Curtis Hale?

I have 3 cream legbar pullets, and am getting a couple of blue laying hybrids, I wonder which I will prefer. Our CCL girls are flighty but very sweet, I'm glad I found a Cream Crested Legbar thread!
smile.png

Welcome to all things Cream Legbars. We like to be able to share information and pictures across the pond.

My girls are maturing nicely. They were busy eating scratch, so not really good participants of pic taking lol but I captured their nice gray bodies well. 8 of them and still only one laying sporadically, maybe lack of sunlight.

They are 7months old

My older girls are molting or just finishing up and look a mess lol.

Did everybody catch that the winners are posted on FB from the First Annual Online Show for Legbars??? Congratulations to Michael for his Best in Show and Tony for his Reserve in Show wins! The pullets take all!

Could someone please tell Paula that there is not a LOUDEST Cream Legbar pullet category? She won't listen to me...
he.gif

- Ant Farm

Back
Top Bottom