Creative Coop Names

Pics
I'm thinking Cackle Berry Farm....loved that post about the grandpa calling eggs cackle berries, sounds like something my grandfather would've done...oh, no just thought of another, Cocks Berry Farm? humm, not sure of that one,

lau.gif
gave my hubby quite a laugh....

RE: "I think I've decided on Les Cages Aux Fowls."

No, wait! I'm rethinking this.

Since I'm a School Psychologist (with a weird sense of humor), and all my friends come up here to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, I've named my little cottage in the mountains “Sweet Asylum”. I also have a sign on the path through my garden that says “Psycho Path”. In keeping with the current theme, a friend suggested something with "Eggsylum" in it. Another friend came up with Les Cages Auxsylum.

Am I getting too far out there, or do we have a winnah? It's certainly original!

After reading this thread with all it's creative minds and clever wits, I've noticed that there's a common theme involving the expenditure of these "modest" little coops. Makes me think I'm not the only one who went waaay over budget. Makes having the proper name all the more important, doesn't it?

Back
Top Bottom