Crele-ish Serama Rooster

BeardedLadyFarm

Songster
10 Years
May 31, 2009
Cobleskill NY
32940_img_2795.jpg

For Auction is a Serama rooster bred by Jerry's Seramas. He came to live with me this fall. He's not perfect, as he's a bit large, but crele/barred/cuckoo colorations aren't typical in Seramas, and when bred to a smaller hen, the results are very nice.

I'm guessing he's just about 1 year old, if not a bit younger. I'm not actively breeding him, and need to find him a new home.

He can be picked up, shipped on his own, or combined with any other of my auctions OR "wishiwasjane's" Serama auctions. We breed them together. She is auctioning "Adonis" right now who is the son of this guy.
Here is that auction
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=493151

He hasn't been handled much, so is not particularly tame, but throws some very attractive children!

Shipping is an estimate, and will be charged at the actual rate.

Good luck!

I was able to weight this guy tonight, and he is a bit large for a C class bird, weighing in at 680 grams. He's worth breeding to small hens if you have them.

I will be putting up some pullets and hens for auction next week, and could hold him for an additional week if you wanted to combine shipping with one of the girls.

Quote:
He may be. When I got him from Jerry he didn't mention the ancestry. I think oegb may have been used to get barring into seramas. He's throwing some very acceptable offspring. He is heavy with a long neck though.

Back
Top Bottom