Crele Polish Hatching Eggs - includes shipping

Thanks for posting this picture. it helps show the difference between the males and the females. Polish are hard to sex which is why having and auto-sexing line is so nice. My line is 90% auto-sexing. The boys hatch out light and the girls hatch out mousy brown. I still occasionally get males that hatch out dark, but 100% of the light chicks are males. In this photo, it is easy to tell the juvenile males from the females. The boys are light, the girls are dark.

Could I ask you a question about Crele? I keep seeing people writing Creole for a bird that (frankly) isn't half as nice looking as yours. Is this just an error or is there an actual Creole color project? 99% of me feels as if people are just spelling incorrectly or don't know what they're talking about.

Could I ask you a question about Crele? I keep seeing people writing Creole for a bird that (frankly) isn't half as nice looking as yours. Is this just an error or is there an actual Creole color project? 99% of me feels as if people are just spelling incorrectly or don't know what they're talking about.
Creole is an ethnicity, so it is probably an auto-correct error
Crele is a coloring, it is similar to a tolbunt BUT with barring

very pretty

images from google search:
tolbunt
36b2c5d1a58e6afc91335fc51e9f728b.jpg

Crele
64920701ae88313cab94f1a6ddc1f09a.jpg

Creole is an ethnicity, so it is probably an auto-correct error
Crele is a coloring, it is similar to a tolbunt BUT with barring 

very pretty

images from google search:
tolbunt
36b2c5d1a58e6afc91335fc51e9f728b.jpg

Crele
64920701ae88313cab94f1a6ddc1f09a.jpg

I agree with you and wish I were more charitable toward people with respect to knowing their breed. Several people I've questioned about their use of "creole" insist that they are correct and that it's a "project color." Their birds don't tend to be a good representation of what crele should be. Because they were so different looking, I was beginning to wonder if they were working on a new "project" lol

I agree with you and wish I were more charitable toward people with respect to knowing their breed. Several people I've questioned about their use of "creole" insist that they are correct and that it's a "project color." Their birds don't tend to be a good representation of what crele should be. Because they were so different looking, I was beginning to wonder if they were working on a new "project" lol
i wonder if they are trying to do laced crele
LL

some also call it candy-corn i think

i wonder if they are trying to do laced crele
LL
some also call it candy-corn i think
The problem with the Candy Corn title is that people are throwing it on badly Laced and Crele mixed birds... one in particular drives me nuts, his birds are very much Crele because they are BARRED, but the coloring behind the barring is like calico or worse, and all the chicks come out crazy different lacing or barring... unknowing people love them and cheer him on, but a true candy Corn is like a buff lace and Gold Laced Black mixed together... there crest and sometimes hackles can look Barred... to me the other "confusing" lines look like birds that were painted pretty then dowsed with water and dried with ran together colors. These Crele are beautiful, and how they should look...that Candy Corn shot (pretty sure I know who's of that too) is pretty close to how they should look as well. Sorry, this has been kinda eating at me since I've seen decent Candy Corn... the bird variety being sold as "such n such" breed/variety is similar in all sets, you have good ones, and ones that are very much NOT what they should be... GJ on your birds OP, I'll try some more at some point. I tried a while back while learning how...lol...didn't work out ;)

Last edited:
The correct spelling for the color variety is Crele. Creole refer to ethnicity as someone mention below.

Back
Top Bottom