Crest Protection?

Totally dated myself... a 90s hair clip.
View attachment 1923548
A claw clip... they make them in pretty little. You'll still need to hide it from the others but its worth a try. You get even find them at dollar stores.
Can't get to a store for a couple days. No young ladies in the household. Found an old hair tie.
Think this might work? I don't think rubberbands will work.
20191002_171109.jpg

Can't get to a store for a couple days. No young ladies in the household. Found an old hair tie.
Think this might work? I don't think rubberbands will work.
View attachment 1923761
It might. Just watch the others don't try and pull it out and watch her feathers don't get pulled too tight. They may end up falling out if they are strained too much.

Like a hair net for hens? That would be wonderful!
Thank you!
yes I do! All you need is a piece of that netting like fabric (I’m drawing a blank here, but you can get whatever color you want at Walmart) a hair tie that fits snugly around the base of the birds crest, and a hot glue gun. All you do is cut out a square large enough to cover the entire crest, and roll the edges of the material around the hair tie and glue it, then turn it inside out. I’ll have to post a picture, but I don’t have on on those device.

yes I do! All you need is a piece of that netting like fabric (I’m drawing a blank here, but you can get whatever color you want at Walmart) a hair tie that fits snugly around the base of the birds crest, and a hot glue gun. All you do is cut out a square large enough to cover the entire crest, and roll the edges of the material around the hair tie and glue it, then turn it inside out. I’ll have to post a picture, but I don’t have on on those device.
Thank you so much! This sounds so easy! I was worried I'd have to try my hand at knitting or something!
Can I use netting from a little bag of tangerines? I already have that on hand.
Her crest has a small base... I have an elastic ribbon for crafting. Can I use that in place of a hair tie?
If so, I can make one tonight!

I think I want to make some these just because they sound hilarious!
Tulle is the fabric I think you are meaning. There is also some that is called "bird netting"... it's used to make veils.
They do seem humorous. I can't wait to try.
Think what I have on hand will work?
Oh! And if you make some, can I see? I couldn't find pictures when I looked!

Back
Top Bottom