Crested welsummer/legbar roo? Or pullet?

I agree this bird looks like a Partridge Olive Egger. The crested cream legbars that most hatcheries have are usually a lot darker with less gold. Please post when she lays. I have a 12 week old, also from Cackle, and very curious about the egg color (knowing there can be shade variation between birds).😊
Aiya July.jpg

I agree this bird looks like a Partridge Olive Egger. The crested cream legbars that most hatcheries have are usually a lot darker with less gold. Please post when she lays. I have a 12 week old, also from Cackle, and very curious about the egg color (knowing there can be shade variation between birds).😊View attachment 2757890
Interesting. When did they start making these?

I'm never going to keep up with all these hatchery mixes. 😵

Who am I?

Was supposed to be a welsummer from Cackle. From previous discussion on here more likely a legbar/welsummer crested cross. I rehomed an obvious roo a month or so ago, please tell me this isn't another.

Either I have another roo, or a very bossy pulley. I'm seeing some tail feathers...... I've got no other same breed chicks to compare to.

If a roo anyone in Iowa wanting to give him a home 😂
I think she’s a cream legbar! She looks just like our Henri (Henrietta)!!😱 Ours is a half blind and delayed special needs chicken though!😂 But that doesn’t stop her from being super feisty!🤣
1E5E7B5D-8F75-4AB3-A052-AC8D9229BB89.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom