Criminal Chickens?

911 would be a normal & expected response to chickens being loose along a road, especially in a city. Not because city people are afraid of chickens, but because of the hazard they would be on the roads, and a certain level of compassion for the safety of the birds.
I have called 911 twice on animal issues. Once was attacked by a roaming dog and once a cat was attacked by 2 roaming dogs. Both times 911 was nice and quickly transferred me to the appropriate agency.

Imp- hate it when good chickens go bad!
roll.png

whats even better is when you can't find the owner, and you have to catch the darned things (which I have done, many times, and have since been christened as the chicken wrangler at work)
cool.png

My dad said he went outside to check on them and found them on the sidewalk. When he went to put them back in the yard, the neighbor asked if they were his. He said yes and thats when the neighbor told him about calling the police.
lol.png

Quote:
Maybe they were concerned about the chickens being hit by a car?

I dunno. I've called the pound on roaming animals, but not the cops. I agree, the possiblity of a car accident (in which not just the animals but people get killed) is a real concern.

I'm dying here!!!
lau.gif

911 What's your emergency...

OMG, OMG There are chickens on the side walk...

Ma'am You are about to find out why the chicken crossed the road...stand by.

Back
Top Bottom