Critter Sitter Exchange - UTD to p. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oregon... will drive a short distance... Am qualified with all equine, goats, cats dogs, chickens... yep I said chickens.

peacedove - Sandra willing to trade work along Hwy 58 from Pleasant Hill to Oakridge, Oregon (I don't have 4 wheel drive though)
Experience: (currently) dogs, cats, fish inside and outside, exotic birds inside/outside, chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, potbelly pig, miniature goat (past exper) fullsized goats, pigs, horses, reptiles, rodents, insects, (prefer not spiders).

Ok, I'll play. I can do most of Polk County, FL and can handle pretty much any type of animal, except I'm not fond of parrots. I'll still watch them as long as I don't have to get my fingers near them.
lol.png

Klaudia A. D.
Boston, VA
30 miles from zip 22740.
Dogs, cats, chickens, rabbits, freshwater fish, guinea pigs, hamsters & frogs.

Denise
Joliet, IL
Will sit everything but those big spiders and snakes.
Chicken Owner, Former Sulkie Jocky, Horse Trainer, Livery Barn manager. Good with dogs. Have raised goats and sheep in the past. Will sit your large beaked birds, like parrots, but will not pet them or touch them ( am afraid)
Will travel conservatively. That means to me about 30 minutes from Joliet.

Last edited:
You can add me to the list for NJ.

Lauren M.
Warren County, NJ
Willing to travel about 25 - 30 minutes from where I live.
I will take care of everything and anything, including mail and plants!
lol.png

I have experience with all kinds of exotics and just about every kind of livestock.

Just wanted to add:

From September to December I will be available for pet sitting in South Jersey, near Atlantic County. I go to school down there.

Last edited:
Hi all--didnt know this actually kicked off! We had a discussion a while ago and we all figured that this would be great thing! I am available to pet-sit up to 30 minutes away from 53551 (Lake Mills, WI) I actually work for an organization that house sits cats and dogs...but I am experienced in so much more! I have practically every animal here on my farm except for cows...although I did work for a big dairy for 3 years. Too much to list!
Please add me to the list....is there a data base anywhere that we can add our info to? Thanks! Terri O

Hi all!

My name is Anne.

I'm in Mesa, AZ and willing to travel the East Valley (Tempe, southern Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Apache Junction -- may have missed a couple in there).

I will say up-front I'm currently flock-less and researching the hobby for my first coop and flock. I'm willing to come out in advance of sitting and "learn the ropes" so you can relax and enjoy your vacation.

At this time, I'm willing to pet-sit for ferrets and chickens. Ferrets, because they are my first-love pet and I know how little "the average joe" knows about them. Chickens because I'm learning and would like the experience of working in established coops/runs, before we build our own. Kinda like "house hunting", yes? *grin*

Anne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom