Critter Sitter Exchange - UTD to p. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea!
Name: Lauren
Willing to travel: About an hour each direction. Also willing to keep your animals in my home provided they are smaller than a horse, and that any largish animal has no known cat/dog/people aggression. Dogs and cats must be vaccinated since I have both.
Animals most experienced with: Birds (aviary experience, so this includes exotic species from finch to crane to ground hornbill), rodents (especially rats), lagomorphs, some reptiles, amphibians, arthropods, some fish (mainly freshwater), cats, dogs, and horses (some). Willing to watch other species at owner's discretion. Will water plants.

Last edited:
This is awesome! Add me to the list please!
big_smile.png

Name: Dempsey
Willing to travel: About 45 minuets in any direction.
I have pet sitting experience and references. I have experience with dogs, cats, rabbits, canaries, budgies, chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, snakes, fish, horses, and just about every kind of rodent you can find in a pet store. For other species, I'm a fast learner and follow written directions to the letter. I'm also willing to water gardens and do yard work.

I can sit in the greater Sacramento area.

I have references, and was fingerprinted for my work at a pediatric therapy facility. Mature and stable.

Experience with: Chickens and other fowl, goats, horses (many years ago) dogs of all sizes and other house pets.

Hi I see there is no one in NJ, I'll ask around and have them post. I can sit in the Northwest NJ Warren/Sussex area: Green Township, Andover, Newton, Byram, Hackettstown. thanks for creating this-great idea!!!

You can add me to the list. Western MA.
I can handle/have owned, dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, geese, pigs, goats, alpacas...
.. rabbits, guniea pigs, rats/mice, sugar gliders, frogs, turtles..
gig.gif

Pretty much anything... except horses, they scare me.
hide.gif

Orna - New Mexico; Albuquerque - Experienced pet sitter- new to chickens (my current little flock seems to be surviving me pretty well
smile.png
) Regardless of the animal, my experience or any opinions that I may have - I understand and accept the importance of following YOUR rules and guidelines concerning the care of your animals.
big_smile.png
My schedule is quite flexible - so let me know if you need me!

ChickenSitting - Arizona. I am willing to Chicken Sit in the Chandler area, if you are within the approximate perimeter of Ray Road on the North to Hunt Hwy. on the South, to about Gilbert Rd. on the East, to the I-10 on the West (Metropolitan Phoenix). I may need a chicken sitter occasionally as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom