Crochet! 2010 Spring Fling Floral Square Swap!! CLOSED!

Good Morning BYC Crochet Swappers!
frow.gif

If it's not to late to sign up for this spring swap, please count me in.
big_smile.png
I have a million unfinished projects lined up, but I don't think it will be a problem to make the deadline, esp w/ the low sign up numbers. I actually found a few completed bright colored sunflower squares in my stash.
clap.gif

I pulled out one of my granny square books to see if I could remember how to do the sunflower pattern. Took me like 3 tries, but I finally was able to read the pattern.
smack.gif
So crazy how I can never remember it if it's been a while. I had to re-learn it. I get so frustrated trying to decipher patterns. Arrggg!!!

Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Kim

Up to 8 Ladies...!!
By the end of today.. I'll close this and we can crochet our little bouquets!

Hurry up!! Don't wanna miss out on your own bouquets!

Right! SignUps are now closed!

March 29th is still our deadline.. 7 weeks for at least 8 lovely floral squares a piece! I can't WAIT to see them all!!
yippiechickie.gif

You can make as many as you'd like, seeing as the number is small!

Please remember to put them in baggies with your name on them!

PM me for the addy to send them in and Let's get hookin' Ladies!
woot.gif

Thank you for your participation!
thumbsup.gif

Many Hugs!
hugs.gif

Erin

I am not in this swap this go round since I don't think I would have time ( still have not learned how to make floral squares yet) but I would LOVE to see pics. when the swapping is done!

Hi there!
frow.gif

Just wanted to check in and say hello.

I have 5 sunflower squares complete, but been so hectic and no time to crochet this past week. They are all diff bright color combos.

My Dh's uncle was in town visiting from New York and staying w/ us for over two weeks. We stayed on the go while he was here. We love it when he comes for a visit. He just left last weekend. My daughter had 2 B-day parties to go to the day he left and we had a friend of mine's B-day party to go to that night. Then my anniversary was Thur Feb 11th & my B-day/Valentine's Day was Sunday. My husband & I had a party on Sat night, so last week was crazy getting supplies together...just crazy busy. Now that I have the company gone and all the parties over with I can focus on my crocheting again.

I think I'll do 8 sunflower pattern ones and then I'll try a new pattern since we have so much time before the deadline. I'm going to clean the house, so I can relax and do a little crocheting later tonight.

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day.
love.gif

Hey!!!
frow.gif

Where are all the swappers?
idunno.gif

How's everyone's floral squares coming along?
pop.gif
I finally feel like I can relax, b/c I finally have 8 complete.
yippiechickie.gif
Of course I still have to weave all the pesky tails in (Hate that part!!!).

Just wanted to say hello~
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

I hope everyone has a blessed day!

Last edited:
Hey!!!
frow.gif
I'm here. My 8 are finished but debating on more since there is time left. I'm joining hex's with the main color, burgundy, on an afghan I'm making for my husbands niece. It's a kind of thank you for all the care she gives DH's 97 year old sister. We can't do much being 1400 miles away and she's the only one that cares back there. I found another flower pattern of a daisy I thought I'd try so that's incentive to do more blocks.

well darn it, I wish I'd gotten in on this ~ I am hoping you will do another one after this is done ~ pperhaps a fun pot-holder theme?
~Red

Back
Top Bottom