I cleared a crop once using oil and messaging, it blocked again so I tried again and didn't work. So I need to flush a crop. I tried and I couldn't get the majority of the contents out. I got most of the water/baking soda and a few seeds out (milo). Here is what I did and please tell me what I may have done wrong. 1/2 tsp baking soda to 1 cup water. I injected 5cc of this into the crop with surgical tubing and syringe, messaged the crop a little to loosen, held her sort of upside down(set on my knee and angled downward, chicken back up), stretch her neck straight and open mouth, gently rubbed the crop toward the mouth. I would like some help quickly, she is getting weak fast. The nearest vet is 300 miles away, so it's a fix myself deal or put her down.